Is Your Samsung Phone at Risk of Exploding?

Nothing is scarier than reliving the angst felt by people around the world when the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 started showing up on the news for exploding. Do you think that Samsung's issue went beyond that specific model?  Well, Arun from MrWhostheboss Youtube Chanel had done perturbing news, given his experience with what could be one of the largest collection of smartphones in the world.  

See it for yourself at the link below. 

What do you think? Are you and your family at risk while storing old Samsung smartphones? Let me know in the comments below. 

I'm Danny Alvarez, a Tech Youtuber at my channel, CellPhonius. If you like my content, please consider subscribing and liking my videos. Thanks for your support!

Oh, don't forget to share this article with a loved one.


#Samsung #batteries #exploding #Galaxy #smartphone #technology #fire #danger

Comments

Popular Posts