T-Mobile, the UNcable Company?

AT&T has both a Wireless company arm and a cable company arm.  Verizon has both wireless and cable.  Could the fallout of botched, cancelled Time Warner's acquision by Comcast give way to a new "marriage" between cable operator Time Warner and T-Mobile?  If so, T-Mobile could very well be positioning itself for a total make-over; one that could take the CABLE industry.  IF T-Mobile's CEO, John Legere can convince his investors that purchasing Time Warner Cable can solidify and grow its position from #3 to #2, to #1, this could be B I G!  Customers should, too, be very excited for possibilities this would create for them.


What TOP cable customer pain points would you like addressed?  You never know.  I know John Legere reads CellPhonius from time to time.  I guarantee that if he reads the responsese to this article, he WILL be taking notes, UNlike (pardon me, I could not help myself) the other guys.  Either way, you can be sure we will be paying close attention and sharing what we know with you.

Remember you can follow me also, by subscribing to my YouTube Channel - CellPhonius.

Comments

Popular Posts