T-Mobile is Offers the following via their new initiatives:
- WiFi UNleashed!!! Allways have 5-Bars Free Personal "CellSpot" device built by Asus, a WiFi router , for customers ($25 refundable deposit / must have a compatible cellphone)
- Introduces Next Generation - WiFi Calling and Texting
- Mobile Network to WiFi and Vice-versa Handoff (WiFi Off-Flow)
- Every smartphone will be WiFi enabled
- Open Enrollment into JUMP: to get a WiFi enabled phone
- Simple Global Enhanced: Int'l Calling is now FREE for all WiFi Calling T-Mobile Customers
- Partnered with Gogo for FREE In-Flight Texting using your WiFi Texting capabilities
They classify themselves, not as a Wireless Network Provider, they are a Data Network Provider, a Mobile Internet Company.
So, what do you think?