The Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge - First Look



You can get all of the specs of on these phones anywhere online now... but perspective is something you'll have to wait for if you are not lucky enough to get your anxious little hands on these two beautiful pieces of art....

That's where I come in.  Let me tell you that you will absolutely love the feel of the new Galaxy Note 4.  Why not the Edge?  I did not say that the Edge doesn't feel good in the hand.  As a matter of fact, the Note Edge feels slightly smaller and lighter, which alot of people not used to this breed of amazing devices will appreciate.  OK, back to the Note 4.  It is substantial.  You definitely will feel the very high quality of the workmanship and materials when this baby is in your hands.  It will feel slightly heavier than the Note 3, yet not too heavy.



As for the Note Edge, I bet this will be purchased more by the ladies, given that it is easier to hold with one hand, so said my wife ;)  The range of colors available will include pink which will make for a very chic, fashionable accessory.  As for the cameras, well, the videos on this page should give you confidence in the magnificent (upgraded) performance of the units.  On the back of each of the phones you will find a 16 megapixel camera shooting up to 4K video.  Optical Image Stabilization, a feature that they were not able to deliver to the Galaxy Note 3 devices, is finally making a poised appearance.  Don't let the "new" part of the feature fool you.  Samsung is, after all a seasoned camera maker.


OK, if you are like me, I was really doubting that the notification panel on the Note Edge would hold up to my big hands.  What I am trying to say is that I figured that I would be accidentally scrolling, tapping on the side notification panel often.  To my surprise, or maybe not, Samsung fixed this dilemma by making the notification panel static and non-responsive while using applications like the web browser.  In fact, it makes a very beautiful appearance while using the camera.  We will do a more in-depth review of the newcomers soon.  What features do you have questions about?

I cannot even begin to imagine what the next iterations will bring.  Meanwhile, your hands will likely come into contact with these devices at a store near you beginning in October 10th.  Which will you pick?  I appreciate the follows, likes, and subscriptions on my YouTube Channel!!! You guys are the best... Link with me on Google Plus at +Danny Alvarez    @maestroalvarez on Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts